At the May meeting of the OKFB board in 1946, directors Harold Davis, E.G. Jeffrey and W.M. Deck were appointed to a committee to study the possibility of building a home office for Oklahoma Farm Bureau. The need for more office space was discussed at every board meeting after that and a decision to build was made. Minutes show that Dec. 12, 1949, a building committee composed of Harold Davis, Lewis H. Munn and W.M. Deck was appointed.